To continue learning about Doose syndrome check out the resources under “Parents and Caregivers.” There you will learn more about:
The nature of the condition
- How the condition is diagnosed.
- The types of seizures you are most likely to see.
- The variety of treatment options employed by medical teams.
- The long term prognosis for children with the condition.
- Handling emergencies.
- Safety at home, away from home, and at school.
- Working with schools and other educational issues.
- Overcoming behavioral issues.
- How to educate family, friends, and other supporters.
- How to work with medical teams.
Other children and parents who have walked this path.